Careers at Sentry Hill
Interested in joining the Sentry Hill team? We look forward to working with you!
Sentry Hill is a great place to work. Join us, enjoy rewarding work that is appreciated by our residents, family members, your peers, and colleagues. While you’re at it, have some fun too!
Other benefits of working at Sentry Hill available to you:
- Competitive Salary
- Wages available next day with Payactiv
- Flexible work schedule
- Weekend differential
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) program with generous employer match
- Referral bonus
- Various EE incentives
- Health insurance with company paid HRA benefit
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account
- Direct deposit
- Accrued earned time for ALL employees – holiday, personal, vacation, sick time
It takes a village and a dedicated team of professionals to execute a warm, homelike atmosphere while supporting the needs within our community at large and their individual neighborhoods.
We are fortunate at SH that we have a great deal of longevity within our committed staff. Their dedication and commitment to our community and our residents reflects in the quality of our service each day. Our culture embraces our employees with opportunities for career growth, continued education and advancement.
If you are the kind of person that enjoys a friendly and rewarding work environment with the opportunity for professional growth, apply today. You will be happy you did.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Sentry Hill located?
We are located between Route 1A – York Street and Woodbridge Road in York ME. Our address and GPS location is 2 Victoria Court York ME 03909.
- I am interested in working for Sentry Hill, how do I find out about job opportunities?
You can apply for a position by clicking here to fill out our online application. We are always interested in hearing from people that would like to consider employment at Sentry Hill.
- Can I send my resume directly to your office?
Yes, please forward your resume to: email@example.com or fax to 207-363-4182 attention Administrator, Sara Johnson.
- Can I apply for multiple positions?
Yes, you may apply for any positions that you are qualified for or have interest in.
- What happens after I apply for a position?
You will receive a call or email directly from us to discuss next steps.
- Who may I contact to follow up on my application for employment?
Please contact the Administrator, Sara Johnson directly, 207-363-5116, or email